Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hello!

I was what I call 'bluelighting' on Facebook, and , well being as monomaniacal as the next American beside you a no Bing search on Google about, two items, not so random to me they are as follows: Bangert' and
 'Viet Nam'




STEPHEN RAY BANGERT | Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
www.vvmf.org/index.cfm?SectionID=110&Wall_Id_No=2282   Cached
My War Story - Bill Nelson My War Story ... STEPHEN RAY BANGERT ... The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund takes our stewardship of your donations seriously.

BYRON ALLEN BANGERT | Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
www.vvmf.org/index.cfm?SectionID=110&Wall_Id_No=2280   Cached
My War Story - Bill Nelson My War Story ... BYRON ALLEN BANGERT ... The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund takes our stewardship of your donations seriously.


CHARLES "Chuck' BANGERT     USAF      TON SAN  NHUT AIRBASE
JOSEPH USMC V.. BANGERT     USMC     AI TU MARINE COMBASE
QUANG TRI


And then I began to catalog how my surnamesakes were touched by Vietnam.

1 comment:


  1. Wall Name:ROGER C BANGERT
    Date of Birth:1/24/1945
    Date of Casualty:1/22/1969
    Home of Record:ALBERT LEA
    County of Record:FREEBORN COUNTY
    State:MN
    Branch of Service:ARMY
    Rank:CPL
    Panel/Row:34W, 55
    Casualty Province:DINH TUONG

    ReplyDelete